Developer & Contributor Program
We are offering support for ExtSQL as a commercial product and
know we can profit by having new features and timely updates. As in any
open source project you are welcome to make your changes available to the
community; however, we also offer a program where you can be paid for those
efforts as an 'independent contractor' at a rate of $40 USD/ hour.
- After completing the application and being accepted by our staff.
We will put your name on a developer mailing list. This is how we
announce work we are interested in having done.
IMPORTANT: If you are approved as a developer, you will receive
a confirmation e-mail from the list-sev. Replying to the email will confirm
your membership on the mailing list. If you do not subscribe to the mailing
list, you will not receive notices when projects are opened for bidding!
- In response to a mailing or if you have your own idea, using our
Developer submission form (available from the Developer section of your
account control panel for approved developers only), you are welcome to
make a bid on proposed work
or make suggestions regarding future work. When work is requested
or assigned it will be announced on the Developer mailing list and also
tracked at our web site. As a developer you will see an additional
link available after login.
- When the work is completed properly, we will pay you.
- You do not have to have an account on our system or be a registered
developer to view our Work List
- For more information, see our
explanation of development process and description of stages.
- You must first register at the site (or
login if you already have an ExtSQL account), this
will supply us with your basic contact info. To apply as a developer, we
require that you fill out the form completely, including address and phone
- You will then complete an additional
form, including acceptance of our Developer Agreement,
to apply as a Developer.
- Your submission will be reviewed by staff and we
will notify you of acceptance.
Let us know if you have any questions!